SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Forever - Maggie Stiefvater I really enjoyed this series and I love this author. Everytime I started a book in the series I didn't think I'd like the changing POV, but everytime she'd suck me into the new POV, everytime!!!

I kind of like how the series ended, but I hate it more. I want to know, I need to know how their lives end up. I'm not sure I'll read anything more by this author unless she some how addresses these issues in a new series and that makes me really sad!!! I'll probably be missing out on some really good stuff, but I can't risk another let down.