SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Black Butterfly - Sienna Mynx This was my first Sienna Mynx read and her writing held a TON of drama in this book. At times the drama made me make a really ugly face. She certainly made me feel angry and very disgusted at times with all the characters (well all but maybe one). Normally I prefer to really like the hero/heroine, in this book, the dramatic flaws made it hard sometimes to really like them. The author did bring out my strong feelings, I didn't enjoy those feelings but that is still a MAJOR plus. The structure was good and the story pushed right along. I've studied dance most of my life and I enjoyed the scenes that involved Sydney's dance carrer. I'm curious now about the author's other books...