SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
The Wager (Touch of the Gods) - D.X. Luc The tangled web of mess the Gods can weave. Wow. D. X. takes on these Gods and makes them feel human. I could relate to them. I know, it's hard to believe. They are Gods. But I did and it's all in the way D. X. weaves her story. Her writing is gripping and engaging and tugs at you when you are not reading. D. X. writes in a way that is rich and velvety smooth. Some of my favorites parts are those in which the Heroine has to work and fight against a God that is up to no good, well war actually. It was beautiful. It's all the fabulous conflict that keeps the story moving and it moves at a fascinating pace. It's hard to put done. You'll need to know how this one ends.

I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.