SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
False Pretenses - Cara Bristol I loved this book. I enjoyed the characters, their interaction, the pacing, the scorching heat, the beginning, the middle, the end, all of it. Dan is a completely swoon worth guy. In the beginning Emma's thinking about his thick hair and the line ends: she itched to smooth it into place—then mess it up again. Love it. At the point of no return, when both Dan and Emma jump into act II with both feet, I cheered a happy cheer. It's a hot read and completely enjoyable all the way through. Very well done, thank you, Cara Bristol. False Pretenses is a must read.