SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Because of You (Coming Home, #1) - Jessica Scott Jessica Scott thank you for that emotional journey of a read. This book was chopped full of many things to love. First and foremost it had characters that I loved. Jessica has a real talent for dialogue. She made me laugh and giggle, she made me what to yell out and she made me want to cry. She made me cheer these characters on. There's an emotional roller-coaster here that made the book easy to sink into and escape. I'm so glad I found this author and that the 2nd book in the series is about to be released, I'll be reading it for sure.