SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Wicked Allure - Leslie C. Ferdinand Wicked Allure starts fast and hooks you. The first scene smolders and finishes with some fast moving dialogue. I don’t think I looked up from the book during the first 50 pages, I wanted more. Madi and Zach put each other through the ringer. Man, the emotion and passion on the page is very real. Their sex scenes are burning hot, this writing team has a real talent for adding the heat and there is loads of it too. Love it. Madi’s family adds a ton of conflict to this story providing a war of emotions and entanglements.You feel right in the middle of the story, and believe me, you’ll feel the roller coaster turning. The story will put you through the ringer and the drama stays fresh and moving right till the very end. The biggest question of all is will Madi and Zack work things out. Will they push past life’s challenges, push past what scares them the most and make the grand leap. It’s fascinating page turning stuff.