SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Rough Justice - Suzanne Perazzini This is a little tale that will soothe your senses and get your fantasies rolling as you relax into a story craft by the talented Savannah Chase. The heroine finds are fantasy and goes after it and gets it. Tattoos are sexy and Savannah's writing proves it. At one point the heroine thinks: If this is a dream, I never want to wake up. This was the type of raw lust and desire I had always wanted. <-- Oh yeah, this is a fabulous quick read. A must read.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and fair review.