SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Rescuing Lacey - Rebecca Heflin Rebecca is a new to me author and I’m so happy to have found her. This hard to put down book made me feel like I’d gone on the adventure too. Lacey and Luke were easy for me to love and so is Rebecca’s writing style. Her characters and interactions have real, visible layers. There was also a bit of humor and well paced action.

Lacey and Luke are explosive, their anger and passion come right at you speeding you through the pages of this story. There are lots of layers to this story and they don’t feel pilled on, they move and shift and get worked through. Rebecca doesn't leave you hanging.

I recommend Rescuing Lacey to all romance readers