SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Hear Me - Skye Warren This was my 2nd Skye Warren read and she blew this one out of the water. She keeps you on your toes from the very beginning, while she paints a sensual world threaded deep in emotions and submission, mystery and thrilling suspense, dominance and even romance.

It was easy to care about the Heroine (Melody/slave) right away, I could feel the fight in her even after she survived horrific sexual slavery. This story takes you on a journey, who is the heroine, where is the heroine. Skye starts the story at the perfect junction of change. You get to awaken along with the heroine and figure out along the way what the truth really is.

At one point the heroine thinks: She no longer thought of survival alone; she wanted more. The Heroine fights back from the slave mentality, but faces cruel obstacles along the way. Skye’s fluid powerful writing, that I’ve come to love, is present and in full force. I highly recommend Hear Me.

I was given a copy of Hear Me in exchange I've given an honest and fair review.