SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
The Naked Truth - Lacey Wolfe A quick satisfying read, that’s exactly what this is. The author painted a heroine to care about, one that doesn't just fall over in love, but makes her hero earn his rights. The story moves fast too and it may be short, but Lacey didn't miss giving the story any of the plot points you’ll want.

It’s a contemporary romance and there is one scene in particular that I remember. It was hot and very well written. The hero gives us one line that just simply made me melt, you’ll have to read it to find it

If you need a quick sweet read, without the drama, than this contemporary romance is for you. It’s a solid 4-star read.

NOTE FROM SJ: The Naked Truth was provided to me for an honest and fair review