SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Mystically Bound (Frostbite, #3) - Stacey Kennedy I love the characters in the Frostbite series and this time around we meet a few more characters and the plot is totally thickened. We thought we knew what was going on in book 2 (Demonically Tempted), but as it turns out there were a few things we didn't know. The things we find out here even twist and turn through this read. Stacey has a way with exploding a theory wide open and still leaving tons of things to figure out. It's so much fun.

There's a lot going on in this book, a new mystery, a love story, loads of conflict and even an OMG moment. No, she's not really suggesting that, oh my, she is moment. I'm not giving any spoilers here, I'm just going to say you need to read this book.

Here's one of my favorite lines in the book: My desire to see him as a living-breathing man held more strength than my desire to touch him again...for now.

Book 3 does end with a cliff hanger and I can not wait for book 4.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and fair review.