SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Eternally Devoted (Frostbite, #4) - Stacey Kennedy Eternally Devoted is book 4 and the last in the Frostbite series. The immediate conflict here started in Mystically Bound (Frostbite #3), but this is also our last chance to see if there can be a happy ending for Tess and Kipp.
Sometimes the last book in a series does not much but wrap up story lines and they can feel rushed or drawn out. You will find none of those weak things here. This last book moves fast and brings all the entertainment we've come to love in the first three books in this series. Tess also faces her biggest challenge yet in Eternally Devoted and a choice that could change the course of her life. It's huge. You have to read this one to experience it.
I've come to really enjoy all the characters in the Frostbite series and there are several that I'd love to see get their own book or series. Besides Tess, the character I love the most is Kipp. He's total swoon material, especially after that ending. Happy reader here.
Don't miss out on this series or this final read. The Frostbite series is a must read and are all five-star worthy.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and fair review.