SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Surrender to Me - Ella Jade I fell in love with Martin in Ella Jade's Make Me Stay. I was excited to read more about this elusive and exciting man and we get it here. He is the Master Dom and everything demanding and sexy I dreamed him to be. Ella didn't go easy on this guy though. She put Ari in his path, a woman meant to be his, but she's not a submissive, or is she?

This story is all romance and then some, yum. Surrender to Me is a sexy hot ride. Watching two strong characters fall in love with the type of person they were least expecting is captivating. I enjoyed watching Ari melt and give in to Martin's dominating hand.

Ari's insecurities are tested. Martin's dominance is tested. These two push and pull and, well, you'll have to read it for yourself. I recommend this book to all BDSM erotic romance readers.

Plus, we get to catch up a little with Gracie and Cade from Make Me Stay and I'm hoping we'll be able to read more about Ari's cousin, Hunter and a character from this book. I give no spoilers, you'll have to read it. :) This is another excellent, Ella Jade book.