SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Claimed (Club Sin, #1) - Stacey Kennedy This was one hot read. I enjoyed the heroine and the hero is all kinds of strong and dominating. Yum. :)

Yes, it's hot, fast paced, no slow middle here, and has just the right amount of conflict. It also has a beautiful love story. This is the kind of story where you actually feel them falling in love. Oh, and the end is fabulous and I loved the heroines roommate, many fun exchanges.

I loved it and highly recommend it. I'm definitely looking forward to more of Club Sin.

I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for my honest and fair review.