SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
The Weekend Proposition - Ella Jade This is such a sweet read. It was a joy to watch these two fall in love. From the start, Ella Jade's characters grabbed my full attention. Spencer needs a date. He turns a corner and there she is, Coda, the girl he never knew he always wanted. He's immediately smitten and so was I. Coda is totally charming and Spencer sweeps her off her feet. Yum! :)

Of course, it can't be that easy. Ella had me on the edge of my seat as I turned the pages because I had to know how it all turned out. Another fabulous read from Ella Jade. Loved it.

I received a copy of The Weekend Proposition for my honest and fair review.