SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff
Tie Me Free - Sandra Bunino I love the title of this book and it's a beautiful description of the story as well. It all starts with Kate needing Mason's help, but she has no idea what she has set in motion. I felt the cosmic pull throughout the story. Mason is the right man in the right place, for sure.

His approach and patients are tailor-made for what Kate needs, because she certainly won't admit to what she wants. I felt her desire to give in and it kept me turning the pages. Their first kiss is really something special.

Sandra Bunino has crafted a tantalizing tale. She showed respect not only for Shibari, but also to BDSM and highlighted one of the beautiful aspects. The lifestyle means different things to different people.

Another great read. She's definitely staying on my auto buy list. I highly recommend Tie Me Free.