SJMaylee

S.J. Maylee

S. J. Maylee fell in love with storytelling at a young age and with it came a deep-seated desire for everyone to find their happily ever after. She’s finding the happy endings for her characters one steamy story at a time. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find her caring for her garden, laughing with her two young sons, or dancing to her husband’s music. She’s a PMP (Project Management Professional), Nia instructor, and coffee addict. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together.

Writing Love: Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Alexandra Sokoloff

Act of Pardon

Act of Pardon - Sandra Sookoo Erotic Regency with Pirates, yeah, this one had me at hello. I fell for Sandra's character's quickly. Sarah, the heroine, is described by Adrian, the "privateer" :), as trouble. Yes, lots to love here. As for Adrian, he's completely charming and strong and everything the bad boy should be. From the beginning I felt that Sarah would dive head first into anything that got thrown her way and boy did she ever. It was fun to watch her experience life, in a whole new way. These two push each other and challenge each other and it made for a page turning read. There's some fabulous suspense in here too, as expected on a Pirate ship. Sarah and Adrian certainly keep you on your toes and the ending is fully satisfying. This was my first Sandra Sookoo read, but it wont be my last. Loved it, a must read.